Lean Horse 100 – You should do it if you like …
- A big event with a “family atmosphere”
- A relatively easy, scenic course (“Mickelson Trail”). Passing “Crazy Horse Monument” http://www.crazyhorse.org/
- A fantastic race director (Jerry Dunn) who couldn’t be more dedicated
- Lovable volunteers, frequent aid stations
- Cut-off times not strictly enforced. As long as you have a chance to finish …
- No searching for markers, you can’t miss the course. And it’s out-and-back
- Check-In, Briefing, Pre-Race Dinner, Start, Finish, Awards, Buffet, … all in one location, the “Mueller Center”. And the hotel is next door
- Easy access for crews to aid stations and many other places where they can meet their runner
- Before the race or for non-running family members: Caves, buffaloes, monuments, hot springs, hiking, steam train, mammoth site, wild horses, National Park, Devils Tower, etc. etc.
You find results and all other info at http://www.leanhorse.com/
I’ll be happy to answer any specific questions.
See you at Lean Horse 2009,